Buy/ Seller Terms
Sellers – Terms & Conditions
If you would like to bring equipment to the auction, drop-off times are as follows:
- 10 am – 9 pm the day prior to the auction & 8:00 am to 10:00 am the day of the auction.
- $15.00 Entry Fee per item,
- $15.00 “Buy Back” Fee per item.
Only 15% commission!!!
- All consignors will receive payment by check the same day of sale (usually within 1 hour after the last lot has sold)
- If the consignor is not present, a check will be mailed to the address given at time of registration.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of non-coin operated equipment, stripped out games, non-working games & redemption equipment, vending machines, etc. All non-sold “pass” equipment is the responsibility of the consignee to remove from the establishment after the conclusion of the auction.
** Due to the ever-increasing clean up fee’s contracted by our rental facility and our efforts to keep our buyer & consignor fee’s low, consignee’s equipment that did not sale, and is left on premises will be subject to a mandatory $200 per item disposal fee. Disposal fee will be assessed to customer’s account. Unpaid balance will render customers account on “credit hold” status and will be due prior to registering at future auctions. Word to the wise, If buyers don’t want it…..we don’t want it either!
Buyers – Terms & Conditions
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash and Company Checks with a Bank Letter of Guarantee dated the day of the auction.
We DO NOT accept PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All items must be paid for before bidders leave for any reason.
- All items are sold in their “as is where is” condition with no warranty expressed or implied.
- American Amusement Auctions does not offer or warrant any piece of equipment, once the item is sold ownership has passed to the winning bidder.
- Any information known about the item will be disclosed and deemed reliable from sources, but not guaranteed by the auctioneer or any auction staff.
- All items sold will be charged sales tax unless proper industry-related sales tax exemption forms are present.
- Any announcements made day of sale supersede any printed material.
- All purchases must be paid in full and removed on the day of the sale.
** Due to the ever increasing clean up fee’s contracted by our rental facility and our efforts to keep our buyer & consignor fee’s low, buyers leaving equipment, stripped cabinets, parts, etc. on premises after the sale will be subject to a $200 per item disposal fee. Disposal fee will be assessed to customers account. Unpaid balance will render customers account on “credit hold” status and will be due prior to registering at future auctions…….. Word to the wise, If you don’t want it…..we don’t want it either!